-
April 27th, 2001, 07:03 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
What was your boot like???
and other------>points of intrest..
*L* ya know!! its just not faire!!...
there was a shootout in the pool again...
everbody is yelling and screamin.. n shit...
i say...1 calm cool, couple sentences.....
...with no cuss words....and he says
..."i'm sick of you"......BAM...i'm out..
*L*... this last time......Out from nowhere..he'll say...
"you really dont have a clue, do you!"....
i says...."tell me?"......BAM......
*cant quit L*
(00:53:30) ..::m?l : Anonymous the way Nitro is going to clean this place up...is to make sure everyone he lets in here...calls him sweetie....
....Men included....s*
(00:56:25) Nitro says to ..::m?l: You really don't understand it, do you?
(01:00:07) Nitro says to ..::m?l: Find a new place to chat. We want you and your hippocritical bull out of here.
<font color=lime>The user ..::m?l has been booted from this room.</font>
Well this was after a couple of others already fired him up real good...*L*
..you guys! tell yours...k
(21:26:00) ..::m?l says to Nitro: How come you wont let Genie have her boots back????......
she was one of the worst monitors.....*L*...
she's sneeeaaaaky!! i swear....
she dont know it.....but i've been booted by her....
a few good times......*L*
.....she dont warn....*L*......
I'll come back real quick...in my name....and i'll ask who booted.....
.ther'd B Genie...in...PM....
like this.------------------->..*G*
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 28, 2001).]
-
April 28th, 2001, 12:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
MY boots were just like I orchestrated them to be, totally unjustified by the standards Nitro set up for other monitors, and purely personal on his behalf. He is so easy to play. I have to stop comin in there when I am bored, I think. I am being reduced to playing games with a poor sap that's major crime is wanting to be popular, LOL
-
April 28th, 2001, 01:37 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Well I definately did NOT earn my first boot, and not liking anything to be just handed to me...I came back and earned my second *EG
I'm not sure what the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc...bootings were for though, I think cuz I'm friends w/ snail...WHICH might I add, the lil troll hung himself with a couple times last night, he admitted outloud that he was booting people for simply being friends w/ snail...I haven't read the rules all that many times...but I am POSITIVE...there is nothing about being a boot on site for being friends with J...*shakes my head sadly*
-
April 28th, 2001, 02:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
*LOL*..Then I guess if getting booted for being friends with snails is the next thing..I better find a new name to chat under?..*G*....He just seems to tell me stuff to tell snails...he never boots me...I think he did once ..hmm....but I'll never deny my friendship with any of you in there...especially snail boy....so let the boots begin..*L*
-
April 28th, 2001, 06:21 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Mel, I didn't get it, can you post in once more *GRINZ*
-
April 28th, 2001, 06:38 PM
#6
-
April 28th, 2001, 07:53 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
i swear to God! We were having a blast, just chatting, when:
22:31:19) Nitro says to snail: Did your mother slap you too hard in the back of the head as a child? I don't understand what other reason could possibly make you so damn ignorant?
22:32:05) 2CUTE says to Nitro: why you starting on him??? WTF?
(22:32:11) Nitro : *LOL*
(22:32:50) Nitro says to 2CUTE: Somebody talking to you?
22:33:03) java snail says to 2CUTE: *L cus he's bored..don't worry i ignore him...he's obsessed with me
(22:34:04) 2CUTE says to Nitro: no...and no one was talking to you...whats wrong....need attention that bad lil man.....were we all getting along too well? wasnt that how this started? we arent nice...but yet *gasp* here we are being civil and you start shit....you are a piece of work....moron
<font color=lime>The user 2CUTE has been booted from this room.</font>
(22:35:21) java snail says to Nitro: (22:31:19) Nitro says to snail: Did your mother slap you too hard in the back of the head as a child? I don't understand what other reason could possibly make you so damn ignorant?
(22:35:58) java snail says to Nitro: and you boot her for saying you were wrong in that? hey just cus you can't boot me don't take it out on other people
(22:37:11) Nitro says to Rebel: The last time I looked, I don't answer to you.
(22:37:41) Rebel says to Nitro: last time i checked, you needed a reason to boot people
(22:38:51) Nitro says to snail: Want to start to cry now, you hiding little wimp?
(22:39:24) ~2CUTE says to Nitro: did i say piece of work? i meant piece of shit.....NOW i deserve the boot you power hungry, no sex getting, angry lil troll *waves at ya w/ one finger*
<font color=lime>The user 2CUTE has been booted from this room.</font>
<font color=lime>The user 2CUTE has been booted from this room.</font>
(22:40:07) Jen! : dives in the pool ....
22:39:58) java snail : ^5 2cutie...*smooch
(22:40:11) Rebel says to Nitro: nice wiff
(22:40:39) Nitro says to Rebel: You have a problem spelling?
(22:41:14) Rebel says to Nitro: nah, i have a problem typing, cutie *smooch*
(22:51:11) Blanca : why did 2 get booted?
<font color=lime>The user 2CUTE has been booted from this room.</font>
(22:51:41) Nitro says to Blanca: Because she was booted for 30 minutes. Not 5 minutes.
(22:51:27) java snail : see that pisses me off...i can take that asshole fucking with me but leave 2 alone..
(22:52:10) Rebel says to Nitro: get off your fucking power trip... you can't boot j, so you winging everyone who's friends with him now... guess what? I'M FRIENDS WITH J..... is that against party house rules now? Am I gonna get booted?
<font color=lime>The user Rebel has been booted from this room.</font>
(22:52:56) 2CUTE....wtf???? : ...:::dives in buck ass naked from Hank's Outhouse:::...http://www.geocities.com/rebelspank/
22:52:45) java snail : it's nitro he can't get to me so he boots everyone...blanca what's your name there? do you know mine
(22:53:05) Blanca : i deleted you..*L*
(22:53:15) Nitro says to *2CUTE: 15 minutes left.
<font color=lime>The user *2CUTE has been booted from this room.</font>
(22:54:02) Nitro says to snail: Then why are you still here? Can't you get the message?
22:55:03) Nitro says to snail: You are not wanted or welcome here any longer. Can you not read the writing on the wall? Get lost!
22:56:06) Sam(M) : Jen, yea, that way no one will ever be impressed by the carnie, cause well, he is a carnie, he can';t change that
22:56:32) Jen! : carnies stink and have no teeth
(22:57:14) Nitro says to Jen!: Don't push it.
(22:57:28) Jen! : I wasnt talking about you
<font color=lime>The user Jen! has been booted from this room.</font>
(22:57:41) java snail says to Nitro: *LOL* you really are pathetic
(22:58:08) java snail : here he goes....all this cus he can't get me.
(22:58:12) Nitro says to snail: Keep hiding you little pissant. This is all about you.
22:52:41) Sam(M) : you guys are gonna lose all your quarters, and the carnie is gonna look good
(23:03:40) Sam(M))) : poor guy just wants to be liked and doesn't understand when he is bein played so he destroys himself, LOL
<font color=lime>The user Sam(M)) has been booted from this room.</font>
(23:04:39) Sam(M))) : wrong one
<font color=lime>The user Sam(M)) has been booted from this room.</font>
(23:05:01) Nitro : Not this time
(23:08:23) Sam(M)))) : nah, he can't wreck our home
<font color=lime>The user Sam(M)) has been booted from this room.</font>
<font color=lime>The user Blanca has been booted from this room.</font>
(23:16:32) ~Pꮃ??~????M~ says to Allure: funny .......more and more people chat each time i am in the rooms......so what is your point
(23:20:25) Star Matter : I want fighting, I did nothing...why did I get booted..and Nitro what makes you think Iwas even talking to you..when I said home wrecker:?"
(23:21:53) java snail says to ~Peace~: no more fights my friend, i come here to chat not to be harassed by troublemakers... leave me be
(23:22:40) ~Pꮃ??~????M~ says to ..::m?l: just a quick question......i read your web page......if you hate this chat room so bad .....why are you here every night....
(23:22:46) Nitro says to ..::m?l: Good. Like I said, clueless avails.
(23:23:00) java snail says to ~Pꮃ??~????M~: she loves this chatroom, but why are you here? storm?
(23:23:17) Star Matter says to ~Pꮃ??~????M~: we dont hate this chat room./........we used to love it and it was our home..til someone came in here and started home WRECKING!
(23:23:18) java snail says to ~Pꮃ??~????M~: we're just here to chat why must you come here and pick on the regs?
(23:23:18) Nitro says to ..::m?l: Yeah, why?
23:24:57) ..::m?l says to ~Pꮃ??~????M~: you are sooooo wrong hun...I LOVE THIS ROOM....everyday I LOVE THIS ROOM......Nitro.....just wont stop the Abuse of Power.......we want the room the way it was FUN b4 he started his....gotta clean the room up shit!!!
23:25:30) Star Matter says to ~Pꮃ??~????M~: the question is what can we do to clean this mess up and have fun again like we used to and all of us make up our differences..and fighting ...that we are doing because of Nitro
(23:29:57) Nitro says to ..::m?l: You're in that few people I mentioned.
(23:29:59) ~Pꮃ??~????M~ says to ..::m?l: HAVE BEEN A MONITOR......AND BOOTED U BEFORE
(23:30:49) ~Pꮃ??~????M~ : U CANT BULLY NEW CHATTERS JUST CAUSE U THINK U OWN THIS ROOM
<font color=lime>The user ~Pꮃ??~????M~ has been booted from this room.</font>
(23:31:23) java snail : *LMAO
23:43:27) Nitro says to snail: Keep hiding. I can't get PM's. How pathetic.
<font color=red>For our VISITING friends, If you would like to see the main thread that started this its on pg 2 or</font> CLICK THIS Thank You 
------------------
..::m?l
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 28, 2001).]
-
April 29th, 2001, 03:24 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
YES! heidi!
Blancita and Jen! both got booted several times lastnight for no other reason then talking to J...
Because he couldnt boot J.
And the reason so many times was, he's enforcing the 30minute boot, if you come back in within 30minutes, he boots again..
The only way around that is to change your name....
!!2!! i have the notepad for you!!
but you need to get showing ONLINE on ICQ and i'll send it!!.....k
-
April 29th, 2001, 06:23 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
<font size=6><font color=lime>Q?</font></font>..if Nitro's getting rid of J anyday now, WTF is he even doing this shit for????
*L* OK!! that was a stupid question!!!
In reguards to some questions i've just been asked :
J = JRotten = rotten = snail = java snail = ect ect i cant think of all of them, but any name having to do with these are the same person......k
------------------
..::m?l
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
-
April 30th, 2001, 03:10 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I think it's funny I got booted for saying I was J's friend *lol*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks